THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBQNUTT

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I found out about the Brethren at a contest we were cooking last weekend. I saw some banners flying and just had to check it out for myself. Im glad I did, as this is turning out to be a very cool place to hang out and absorb knowledge. Hopefully we will get to meet some of you in the coming years on the competition circuit. We just got started competing this year and are starting off slow with just a few contests, but hope to increase the number gradually as we get more comfortable with our output of competition quality Q. However my son is already proving himself as he just won his first ever kids Q competition at the age of 5! I'm very proud of him and cant wait to get him entered in his next contest! :grin:

Welcome

Welcome BBQNUTT from the right side of the state of Mo. You are now considered a MOFO (Missouri Folk) Your only 3 hours or so from us! Have fun learn alot post alot pics are always welcome.... I have a place about 1.5 hours from you in Texas county and hopefully we can hook up and have a few cold ones . Whatever they may be keep on qing....

First- Welcome to the brethren, you will love it here!!!

I live in k.c area, and happen to be married to my wife that is from Lebanon, so we visit 1-2 a month. my question to you is,,,, do you know what happened with the guy that had a bbq shack in front of the advance auto place/ papa john's ?

btw, we are here for the class reunion!!!

Welcome aboard! You say your son is into cooking at age 5? Hmmm. My son is 6 and shows no interest. I think I need to work harder at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back