THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Markus is planning to attend and i don't think he's on the list. I will accommodate John above the 30 if we have to though. Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

Hey Doc - When you're in NY, do you get to stay at one of Justin Timberlake's penthouse suites or do you just plan on scoring every night your in town with some of the last remaining drunk chicks still hanging at the bar when you're ready to leave at night ?

Firming up for tomorrow

Is this still the plan?

"OK Heres the offical memo on whats going to happen. The Bash will be on Saturday March 22, 2008. It will begin at 2:30 PM with Apps & Snacks, some of them being receipes from the good doctors magic bag, Serious Meats and Sides around 3:30. The Bash will end offficially at 5:00. The cost is $ 40.00 PP which includes tax and softdrinks. Tipping will be done as before by passing the hat. This bash is limited to the first 30 people that sign up. To be fair to all, the limit for each group will be 5 people, if we do not reach the limit of 30 then all others will be welcome. Reservations can be made by going to www.pigmakerproductions.com
and going to the contact us section, please leave a message that says Bretheren Bash and the number of people that are attending. This is the only place that you will be counted as registering.

I am going to stop by the place this week and check out the backroom, if it can accomodate more people I will let you guys know. For now I have to go on what Ray says is the capacity. It promises to be a great time with Dr. BBQ and should be a memorable event. Thanks and hope to see you all there !!

Eric"

Yes sir. I have secured the cute waitresses for you guys and we are ready to go.

You'll be having Deep Fried Ribs, Deep Fried Pickles, Smoked Bologna and BBQ Nachos for apps. Wet back ribs, dry St. Louis cut ribs, bigass beef ribs, pulled chicken and pulled pork for dinner. Cornbread, beans, slaw, mac and cheese and creamed corn for sides and Sweet Potato Pie with Jack Daniel's for dessert. Everything is made on site, fresh. Included drinks are Pepsi products, Iced Tea and Coffee.

See you there!

Sounds like a blast! Have a great time guys.
What beers do they have on tap?

I'm really not sure about the beers. I think Stella and Blue Moon are on the list.

2:15-2:30 sounds good to me but I'll be there for any early arrivals. The food should start rolling at 2:45.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Yes sir. I have secured the cute waitresses for you guys and we are ready to go.

You'll be having Deep Fried Ribs, Deep Fried Pickles, Smoked Bologna and BBQ Nachos for apps. Wet back ribs, dry St. Louis cut ribs, bigass beef ribs, pulled chicken and pulled pork for dinner. Cornbread, beans, slaw, mac and cheese and creamed corn for sides and Sweet Potato Pie with Jack Daniel's for dessert. Everything is made on site, fresh. Included drinks are Pepsi products, Iced Tea and Coffee.

See you there!
Now im really pissed about not being able to attend. Doggie bag please?:rolleyes:

Now im really pissed about not being able to attend. Doggie bag please?:rolleyes:

Sorry Sled.. The food was too good. No leftovers.

Doc and his team did a great job. The food was excellent from start to finish. Extremely generous portions, perfectly seasoned and cooked.

Nice to see everyone who made it.

Sorry Sled.. The food was too good. No leftovers.

Doc and his team did a great job. The food was excellent from start to finish. Extremely generous portions, perfectly seasoned and cooked.

Nice to see everyone who made it.

You know the rules. No pics....DIDN'T HAPPEN!

Back