THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will someone volunteer to send my pig, "Bobby Brethren" to Southern Hospitality for pictures with all of you and Dr. BBQ?

PM me an address please!

Bash Update

OK Heres the offical memo on whats going to happen. The Bash will be on Saturday March 22, 2008. It will begin at 2:30 PM with Apps & Snacks, some of them being receipes from the good doctors magic bag, Serious Meats and Sides around 3:30. The Bash will end offficially at 5:00. The cost is $ 40.00 PP which includes tax and softdrinks. Tipping will be done as before by passing the hat. This bash is limited to the first 30 people that sign up. To be fair to all, the limit for each group will be 5 people, if we do not reach the limit of 30 then all others will be welcome. Reservations can be made by going to www.pigmakerproductions.com
and going to the contact us section, please leave a message that says Bretheren Bash and the number of people that are attending. This is the only place that you will be counted as registering.

I am going to stop by the place this week and check out the backroom, if it can accomodate more people I will let you guys know. For now I have to go on what Ray says is the capacity. It promises to be a great time with Dr. BBQ and should be a memorable event. Thanks and hope to see you all there !!

Eric

I signed up thru pigmakerproductions.com and have not heard one way or the other. Please let me know via PM if my reservation is valid for 2 people. Thanks for taking the lead on this Eric.

If any Long Islanders are going by car and have room, let me know. I'd be happy to split tolls/parking/gas AND I have a handicap parking sticker which is like gold in Manhattan.

Eric

Mrs. Z wants to know if Justin Timberlake will be there?

(Sorry Ray, she said it was really nice to meet you at the Woodford Reserve and all, but Justin is who she would REALLY like to see.:oops::roll:)

Updated List Of Attendees

Here is the list i have as of today for the Southern Hospitality Party on March 22.

Muzzlebreak 2
Swamp Pit 5
Primal Meat 2
Pigmaker 2
Pigtrip 2
Fat Pollacks 3
Bad Bones 1
Sledneck 5
Motoeric 2
BBQ Mafia 2
Porkys 2

according to my count that is 28, the cut off is 32, so there is room for four more people. Once we get the 32 thats it. Anybody for Fried Pickles ?:-D:-D

Could I possibly add three...if someone else can fill the spots, not a problem or not a biggie, I would definitely like to add one :biggrin:. Do I need to sign up again a pigmaker productions? Just let me know and again I would like to thank Steve and Eric for putting this together, it promises to be a great time!

Back