THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok, this was the bomb! If you missed this you really missed out. There were so many great things, the ribs...wow, the dry rub was awesome and the smoke just right and the was SOOOO much food. The beef rib was out of this world and I think it would be hard to beat:biggrin:. The mac & cheese were also delicious along with the creamed corn and baked beans. I have to say Doc put out a great spread for us and it was a superb time. Thanks guys for another great Brethren outing:mrgreen:

Thanks for the pics guys, glad someone had a camera:biggrin:

SH-Ray+Eric.jpg

Dr BBQ (Ray) and Pigmaker23 (Eric).

so OK whats better.....the beard or the brow? should we get a poll going?

in all seriousness though, a big thanks to both of you for a great event.

I really liked that pulled chicken and those collard greens. The mac and cheese I thought was OK on Saturday, it was great cold on Sunday! I ate it while I heated up the rest of the leftovers we all went home with.......

I'm sorry that wasn't rubbing it in was it Sled? lol

You guys suck. If i recall by looking back all the way to the first page,first post of this thread i believe oh yes it was me who suggested this. Hmmm you would think i would at least get a little sample platter but nooooooo nada nothinh zilch . Last time i ever suggest something. You guys really suck

Many thanks to everyone who came to the lunch. Thanks especially to Eric for coordinating this and Grace for rounding up the money.

I can tell you that we enjoyed having you at least as much as you enjoyed being there. We've worked very hard over the past few months to get the food where it is and it was nice to get a read from some BBQ guys. We served you the exact food that goes out to the customers with the exception of the pork which I pulled by hand at the last minute. It was the same pork but it usually gets pulled ahead of time. Well, the portions weren't our usual either but we wanted you to get your moneys worth!

Thanks for all the nice words and thanks for coming.

Thanks Eric for putting this together. My son and I had a great time.
The food was fantastic, and as always, its great to see and talk with our brothers and sisters. Although Mrs Mafia missed this meeting, she and I are already looking forward to the next get together.

Thanks again.

i offered today, but he prefered bad pastrami.

So I just had a pulled Chicken sandwich and a few slices of a beef rib. Theres still enough left on the rib to feed 4 more people. :)

Back