THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad news: My event got cancelled.

Good News: I'm coming to the bash baby!

Best news all week!

Then we have a special treat for you:

Pig%20Candy%20Cinnamon%20Pecan%20Rolls%20Close%20Up%201_zpscrybdn0u.jpg

VERY farking stoked that Bigmista is gonna make it! :whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

So here's what it's looking like currently:

Phubar
Padawan
Frognot
Evil-g
SirPorkalot
SmokinJohn & wife
campdude
Moose & the Missus
SoCalWjs & wife
Tonybel (2fer deal plus young 'uns)
ssv3
Miike_Twangnzer
Silverfinger
tonyjohnson619 + 1
Bigmista

maybe

Big Brother Smoke
Leftwngr
DerHusker
NorthwestBBQ
TomB + 1

New folks - don't be shy - we'd love to see you. Holla!

So that's around 22 coming and 6 maybe's.

And DUBBAGA, who's coming, but just hasn't said so yet - right?

This is looking pretty Pharking Phantastic right here! :whoo:

I took the new rotis for a test spin this weekend - did a 20# turkey. Wanted to start getting a feel for size of fire, etc. so we ain't looking at a half cold lamb after 47 hours. I got some fire brick and set up a little pit:

IMG_5505.jpg

I think moving forward I'm going to only eat food that involves at least one hose clamp in the preparation of it.

I'll probably start sending out PM's with address, time, etc. next week or that weekend.

Has there been a time set and who all is bringin what?

Very good questions! As to time - I'm cool with anything. Bigmista likes to show up early and get to cooking, and I fully support that! Phubar, Padawan, and frognot will be staying at the house, so there'll be people here from the get-go.

I know there'll be some folks traveling a little ways to get here. Maybe to just throw out a time to look towards we'll say like 2 or 3 maybe? Anybody who wants to come before that is more than welcome, but it's probably good to have a time frame so folks have something to shoot for, don't miss each other, etc.

So let's say 2 or 3, but getting here earlier is totally fine too esp. if someone wants to cook something that takes a while to cook.

As to who's cooking what - I'm doing a lamb and lemon icebox pie, I know Moose is doing the pig candy cinnamon rolls, SmokinJohn is concocting something in his lab, and other than that it's wide open - what y'all got? :hungry:

Back