Padawan and Phubar's Iberico Porkneck/Collar Dinner for Byron Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Last Phriday I had Byron (Bad Byron's Butt Rub) over for dinner.
He was competing in the EUregio BBQ championship in Germany last weekend but he Phound a spot to visit us for a meating.

I've met Byron in 2011 in TheNetherPharkinglands when he was competing at the Phirst KCBS sanctioned competition in EUrope...Tony Stone's Low 'n Slow competition.
Since then he's representing US BBQ in EUrope and also takes care of International BBQ teams when they go to The Jack...together with William Gage,Debby Gage,Wayne Lohman,Maria Lohman,Jim Johnson,Becky Johnson.

-starter smoked chicken ramen soup (Phubar)

-main coarse smoked Iberico porkneck/collar with bahmi (Phubar)

-dessert spiked coPhee (Padawan)

Chicken thighs marinated in sweet soy sauce,salt and pepper.
Smoked and shredded.
Thai rice noodles cooked in dashi.
Dashi made out of dried shiitake,kombu,bonito Phlakes,oyster sauce,Phish sauce,salt.
Ingredients for the ramen...Thai rice noodles,smoked pak soi,scallion,boiled eggs,smoked chicken,beansprouts,Lombok pepper,dashi.

Iberico porkneck/collar seasoned with salt and pepper.
Bahmi...Chinese egg noodles,soy sauce,oyster sauce,Phish sauce,smoked pak soi,Lombok pepper,scallion,onion,shiitake from the dashi,salt,pepper.

Last edited:
Looks like Padawan has been in the sun!

That's some top notch vittles right there Phu, and I'm sure Byron had a Phantastic meal and hang with y'all - you guys know how to do it righteous!

20150814_184617_zpsboaqjj6c.jpg

Pharkin Phenominal Phubes... :hungry:

Looks like Padawan has been in the sun!

That's some top notch vittles right there Phu, and I'm sure Byron had a Phantastic meal and hang with y'all - you guys know how to do it righteous!

Yeah...she gets brown pretty quick.

Phunny thing was we had to pick up Byron from Utrecht Central station (Jaarbeurs side)...same spot where we picked your Phamily up a year ago.
So we haven't been there for almost exactly a year.
Train station is looking pretty now. :)
Oh...DelPht was awesome last sunday. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
The only thing wrong with that meal?................................Is that I'm not there to try it!! :-D.

That is some beautiphul, beautiphul looking food Phu, as usual!

KC

Yeah...she gets brown pretty quick.

Phunny thing was we had to pick up Byron from Utrecht Central station (Jaarbeurs side)...same spot where we picked your Phamily up a year ago.
So we haven't been there for almost exactly a year.
Train station is looking pretty now. :)
Oh...DelPht was awesome last sunday. ;)

Man that's cool, you have a pick up service:thumb:

Back