THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Went to the grocery store to get some ingredients for lunch and dinner...listened to one of our teams' Phavorite tunes by De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig (The Youth Nowadays).

For lunch toasted bread with pepperjack cheese (I think),storebought pastrami and avocado.

Dinner was chicken masala with green beans in masala sauce,boiled egg and storebought oven baked naan bread.

Made a bouillon for the masala sauce...chicken breast,smoked pork collar,onion,cellery,garlic,carrots...all cooked in rendered chicken Phat/skin.

Masala sauce consisted of chicken Phat,butter,potatoes,onion,garlic,tomatoes,masala powder,cumin powder...later on added the chicken bouillon.

Chicken marinated in salt,pepper,masala powder,paprika powder,cumin powder,vinigar.

That was a crazy good meal! We're missing these awesome dinners at casa de gtr! I think Phubar is onto something with the stock thingl. :hungry:

I don't think I've ever met cooks who are as talented and versatile as Phubar and Padawan - all kinds of Phood, all of it absolutely nailed! :clap2:

Another day in paradise!

That was a crazy good meal! We're missing these awesome dinners at casa de gtr! I think Phubar is onto something with the stock thingl. :hungry:

I don't think I've ever met cooks who are as talented and versatile as Phubar and Padawan - all kinds of Phood, all of it absolutely nailed! :clap2:

Seeing that picture of Phubar's stock being made brought back happy memories. In fact was telling my son about it yesterday when Brian was making some soup.

Back