Padawan and Phubar's Trip to CaliPhornia Day 19-20

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Last day in Cali.

For lunch we revisted Kogi's because it was that good!

-GTR had the Kogi quesedillas

-Padawan had the Kogi dog

-Phubar had the Pacman burger

-Phor dessert a Sriracha/chocolate bar

In the plane I had a good read about Kogi's Phounder Roy Choi (and one of the revolusionist of the Phood truck game) with some cashew nuts and chardonnay.
GTR had two books laying around the house and gave us the 2nd one to us.

Dinner was beePh in ginger sauce with yellow rice and green beans...didn't suck.
Padawan's meal was pasta in pesto...which didn't suck as well.
For side and dessert a goat cheese salad and an apple type of dessert...also very nice.

Phrom door to door (lePht at 13:45 US time and arrived at 13:45 NL time) it took exactly 24 hours on our trip home...aPhter that we stayed up another couple of hours to get back in the NL rhythm.

When we got back home we did some groceries and I marinated some chicken thighs.
Dinner was smoked chicken thighs,bahmi noodles and sweet sour pickled veggies (smoked white of paksoi and red onions).

I've really been enjoying looking back on y'all's time here. I Pheel very Phortunate to have been able to have you guys over and to hang out. You and Padawan are excellent company and the best cooks I've ever seen. I hope to get over y'all's way bePhore too long and you guys are Phamily here at casa de gtr. Our door is always open Phor you Pharkers.

I will be returning to Kogi Phrom time to time to check on yer sticker, and I may grab a bite and 3 or 5 sriracha bars while I'm there too.

Sorry to see this adventure end but glad y'all had a safe trip home. It was great meeting you and Padawan and look forward to seeing y'all again in the future.

Man you guys make me feel inadequate (COOKING!!).....thanks for the pics ....everything including the folks looked great!!!!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. you went to many places that I would love to someday venture to. I definitely want to eat some of that grub. Glad you had a great time, and made it home safe.

Back