THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're are hilarious. I had an account a long time ago older then your account, I was never banned, just lost my aol.com email address and forgot the password since i didn't use this forum for years.

So, you’ve always been a douche canoe. Good to know. I sure hope that wasn’t too passive aggressive for you…

I never thought I'd be genuinely upset over a bbq rub, yet here we are. Mike's rubs will be sorely missed at my house; they're just about all I've used the past few years as I haven't found anything else that compares. Good luck and best wishes moving forward Mike!

I was sorry to hear this news. I've used their rubs in contests a few times, gotten a few calls with them too. Anytime we loose a bbq related company it's bad for us all.

I placed my order as soon as I got my email, very disappointed that I couldn't score anymore Santa Maria. I could throw all seasonings away but Santa Maria, or Carne crosta, or Spogos, ;) sorry to see you go

Sent from my SM-P610 using Tapatalk

Man. Not the news I wanted to see coming back to the brethern! I was just thinking about purchasing a order soon. I guess I didn't get the email! Good luck everything to come in the future!

My order arrived yesterday. Sorry unable to post picture. Waiting for a second order. Thanks Mike. Wish ya the best

I have quite a few Oak Ridge products in my pantry, but the one go to has always been HDD. I was on board with this as soon as it came out, and it is just dynamite mixed 50/50 with Santa Maria rub. Received my order of 3.75 lbs, that should last me for now.

Trying the Texas chili seasoning today for the first time, if I like it, hopefully I can grab more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Man. Not the news I wanted to see coming back to the brethern! I was just thinking about purchasing a order soon. I guess I didn't get the email! Good luck everything to come in the future!

Sorry many have not received the email, but I think quite a few went to people's spam folders. Also, we created our mailing list from every customer who has purchased directly from us, so if you've never purchased from us directly we didn't have your email to send to.

:thumb: :thumb:

I know the letter stated we would fill orders until we ran out or December 31st, whichever comes first, but I have since changed my position given the sheer mountainous volume of orders we have received.

We will accept and fill ALL ORDERS received through Midnight CDST December 31, 2022 -- this means we will restock our spices as many times as necessary to fulfill every order received until we stop accepting new orders on 12/31. Hope this helps ease the minds of many. Also, we are so backed up it's stupid.... so your order won't ship for quite some time (weeks).

Thanks again everyone for helping us finish out on top!

I know the letter stated we would fill orders until we ran out or December 31st, whichever comes first, but I have since changed my position given the sheer mountainous volume of orders we have received.

We will accept and fill ALL ORDERS received through Midnight CDST December 31, 2022 -- this means we will restock our spices as many times as necessary to fulfill every order received until we stop accepting new orders on 12/31. Hope this helps ease the minds of many. Also, we are so backed up it's stupid.... so your order won't ship for quite some time (weeks).

Thanks again everyone for helping us finish out on top!

Nothing like going out with a bang!

Good on ya Mike!

Game Changer

Like many others I’m saddened to see the closing of Oakridge. The Game Changer injection is phenomenal as I had purchased it in 10# bags for my BBQ truck. Customers raved over the flavor and moisture in my pulled pork. Any suggestions on a close comparison?

Back