THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just realized that my pork game is completely dependent on Secret Weapon, Comp and Dominator. Has been for years. I don't think I've cooked pork without at least one Oakridge product in the mix for over 9 years.

I might have to make one more order...

This comment won the internet. PM me your order number and I'm giving your entire order for free!!

:becky: :becky: :becky:

:pound: :pound: :pound:

:first: :first: :first: :first:

Nice. With a comment like that, who knows how large his order is. I suppose you can tell what the largest orders are that havent been processed yet. Either way, good on you for offering free orders mike. That said, do you have any bulk options for Carne Crosta? Like 5lbs no fancy packaging, just a bulk bag at a reasonable discount?

Last edited:
This comment won the internet. PM me your order number and I'm giving your entire order for free!!

:becky: :becky: :becky:

:pound: :pound: :pound:

:first: :first: :first: :first:

LOL, thanks for the offer! But I already received my order in time for Christmas. I placed it through a Canadian distributor.

Oakridge.jpg

Our largest retail size is 1.5 pounds for Carne Crosta.

Thanks,

So glad I decided to hop on today after being away from the forum for a while. Will be placing an order asap! Do you happen to have a local pickup option? I’m over in Excelsior and graduated from Kearney. Would love to thank you in person!

So glad I decided to hop on today after being away from the forum for a while. Will be placing an order asap! Do you happen to have a local pickup option? I’m over in Excelsior and graduated from Kearney. Would love to thank you in person!

Sorry, blending facility is closed to the public so we do not allow local pickup.

Thanks,

I just made my final order.

Stocked up on Dominator, Black Ops and Secret Weapon to round out my collection. Sitting on 3.5 lbs of Carne crosta and smaller pouches of almost all the others.

Thanks again for all the amazing flavors over the years Mike. You really nailed it out of the park on quality and consistency, and really opened my mind to what a good bbq rub can be.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

I'm praying that the economics work out that you can make some limited edition batches in the future. If so, I will be there to restock!

Back