Goldees New Cooker- Brisket Wrap

Mine and yours went to Instagram that started like this screen shot.
At least on my device

Last edited:
I’m always suspect of videos such as this Adams, especially on a new product.

It’s meant to appear as those briskets laid right there the whole time and them BAM they’re ready to wrap.

After just undergoing a quad bypass .... I cringe every time I see extra fat poured on anything .... funny how perspective changes .... my taste buds must have been removed also ... lol

Mike, welcome to the quadruple club. Pouring extra fat over a brisket with already a significant untrimmed cap was like wanting an extra graft. I'm sure it tastes great but I gotta just say 'no thanks'.

Sorry to hijack or get off topic

Mike, welcome to the quadruple club. Pouring extra fat over a brisket with already a significant untrimmed cap was like wanting an extra graft. I'm sure it tastes great but I gotta just say 'no thanks'.

Thanks for the welcome !!! I foolishly did not follow up on symptoms when I should have. Thought it was just heartburn. This may be a bit late but ..... have you had the chance to watch "Game Changer" on Netflix ? Interesting perspective.

I saw the Instagram story yesterday (the short video) and Jirby posted the full video on YouTube this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4VMBu4OpP0

I'm not in the market but I'm always interested in what is coming out and it's definitely surprising to see the full grate be utilized. I don't particularly like the look of the elbow from the firebox but if it works it works.

Sad to see so many people write it off or make fun of it because it doesn't adhere to what some define as traditional or "real".

I saw the Instagram story yesterday (the short video) and Jirby posted the full video on YouTube this morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4VMBu4OpP0

I'm not in the market but I'm always interested in what is coming out and it's definitely surprising to see the full grate be utilized. I don't particularly like the look of the elbow from the firebox but if it works it works.

Sad to see so many people write it off or make fun of it because it doesn't adhere to what some define as traditional or "real".

Unfortunately the Brethren is full of luddites who are scared of anything new. Look at the way most YouTuber's get constantly disregarded and outright disrespected...it's pretty sad to see so many people completely unwilling to open their mind to anything new.

I like the new design but Jirby has such a poor "camera presence" as just about every word out of his mouth is "uhhh" or "ummm." He starts every single sentence with "Uhhh" as well and it makes it very hard for me to want to keep listening / watching.

Back