LSG arrived

That is a damned fine looking smoker. I personally have never used nor owned an offset, but that would be a strong contender for my first. Congratulations!

Yeah all the Youtubers seem to be using them these days (T-Roy,Baby Back Maniac, Smoky Ribs BBQ etc...etc).

They look incredibly well built and I especially love the hot plate design on top of the firebox.

Yeah all the Youtubers seem to be using them these days (T-Roy,Baby Back Maniac, Smoky Ribs BBQ etc...etc).

They look incredibly well built and I especially love the hot plate design on top of the firebox.

I could be wrong, but I think they're getting them for free or heavily discounted for marketing purposes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris wasn't making these style smokers back when I got mine but I gotta say these a WAY better than the old the pipe style 20" smokers. This new design is such a more efficient use of space. Fantastic looking smoker. Enjoy!

Seems like maybe there are enough yinzers around here to have a pittsburgh bbq get-together one of these days.

Also nice that Costco's around here are starting to carry the prime packers.

Very cool. Glad to see this thread. I just ordered mine. It won't be delivered until March as I'm building a new house and told them to hold on shipping until it's ready.

What other upgrades did you get? I ordered the 1/2" fire grate, propane log starter, cover, 8" wheels, utensil storage, probe port, fan port, and pull handle. That ate up my budget pretty quick, along with shipping.

Seems like maybe there are enough yinzers around here to have a pittsburgh bbq get-together one of these days.

My son attends Duquesne. Can I join?!!!!

Does the Homestead Costco carry the prime packers?

I was at Robinson township and they didn't have prime> I ended up going up to Cranberry.

What part Pittsburgh are you from?

I noticed that after I picked mine out.

I could be wrong, but I think they're getting them for free or heavily discounted for marketing purposes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure they are. Wish I was had the time, camera personality and skill to shoot vids to get discounts or free stuff to promote a brand.

Back