Inaugural Cook on the LSG Verital Offset - Direct Heat Chicken Thighs

That is a beautiful cook and great looking chicken. I know a lot of people love smoking chicken, but there is no better way to cook chicken in this world than over direct heat and get that crispy skin. Man, that makes me want to cook some chicken up this weekend.

That does look amazing. I do not mean to criticize, but if it were me, I think I would have spent a little more time on the bones on that plate. It looks too good to leave those last small pieces of meat. :laugh: Congratulations on the new smoker!

you know...I thought of that when posting...took the risk, and lost :laugh:

How in the world did you luck up on that wonderful cooker, that is exactly what i have looked for (excluding warming box)......congrats brother!!!!!!

HaVE I Already said I’m ENVIOUS of your Smoker????!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!.....congrats brother....what a wonderful cooking machine you have....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

HaVE I Already said I’m ENVIOUS of your Smoker????!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!.....congrats brother....what a wonderful cooking machine you have....ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dude!

Sheer luck I came across this. It took a lot of family support to help me out (wife, dad, mother in law, etc.) coordinating, babysitting, driving me around, and literally taking out plants and trying to get a jeep to run just so there's a path to the backyard.

extremely grateful that it sits my backyard. I admire it like you would your new truck or something....gotta give it a name soon.

Back