My LSG finally arrived

Congrats on the LSG, great rig. You could always use the wood for a nice lean too for the LSG. Fatty = a sausage roll smoked. Naked, with rub, wrapped in bacon...

nice...will have to add a fatty to the list.

I'm gonna be a fatty soon I think lol.

Congrats! You might consider the offroad wheel package sometime down the road, makes it roll around really nice. Post some pics of your first cook.

That's a great cooker! But you forgot to mention the struggle with the crate. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That's a great cooker! But you forgot to mention the struggle with the crate. [emoji1787]

oh man, that crate was a bitch. I was so excited when the truck came I went right to work on it wearing sandals like a moron. yanked a side off right onto my big toe. My toe is purple now.

My wife was like why didn't you put your boots on? That was dumb.

Yeah, thanks honey.

Thats an impressive looking Smoker mate, very jealous here

Congrats! You might consider the offroad wheel package sometime down the road, makes it roll around really nice. Post some pics of your first cook.

I wanted them, but $800 for that option seemed kind of insane to me and I was pretty well maxed out on this as is. I do wish I had them, but couldn't justify the spend.

I am kind of kicking myself for not getting the 8 inch wheel upgrade but realistically this thing isn't really going to be moving around much.

those offroad wheels would have made getting it up the drive way a hell of a lot easier though.

I wanted them, but $800 for that option seemed kind of insane to me and I was pretty well maxed out on this as is. I do wish I had them, but couldn't justify the spend.

I am kind of kicking myself for not getting the 8 inch wheel upgrade but realistically this thing isn't really going to be moving around much.

those offroad wheels would have made getting it up the drive way a hell of a lot easier though.

Did the freight company leave it in the street or in your driveway ?

I noticed that too. All of mine have been placed inside my garage. Easy task with a pallet jack.

I have a steep drive, no way to get something that heavy , up the drive. I doubt even a pallet jack would make it.

When I brought the Brazos home in the open U-Haul trailer, I backed it into the garage.

I noticed that too. All of mine have been placed inside my garage. Easy task with a pallet jack.

And I'm only asking because I might have one delivered and I curious what these freight companies consider delivered.

From my experience, most freight companies will have a portable pallet jack in the truck and move it to your garage.

Back