THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come'on hook a brotha up...Give me somethin....:icon_sad

OK, OK. I just hate to see you suffer like this... It all starts with the chicken... starting with the 3rd week of life you have to start massaging it and feeding it beer.... Oops, wait that's my brisket (which at the same comp came in 10th out of 15)....

OK, OK. I just hate to see you suffer like this... It all starts with the chicken... starting with the 3rd week of life you have to start massaging it and feeding it beer.... Oops, wait that's my brisket (which at the same comp came in 10th out of 15)....

Now thats funny:lol:rubbing his chicken:icon_bugeyed.

Man....I really sound like I'm begging now...I really need some HELP!

I'm not trying to hijack this thread. We have been using one ourself for about 4 to 5 contest and its doing fine. Still has a long way to go before production can start. Believe it or not maybe 8 months to a year. It took over a year for the brisket and an additional 9 months for the pork. Sorry about this but maybe some day I will learn about saying something before its ready, NOT.

I'm not trying to hijack this thread. We have been using one ourself for about 4 to 5 contest and its doing fine. Still has a long way to go before production can start. Believe it or not maybe 8 months to a year. It took over a year for the brisket and an additional 9 months for the pork. Sorry about this but maybe some day I will learn about saying something before its ready, NOT.

Just out of curiosity are you sampling this yourself or are there others out there using it and providing feedback.

Man....I really sound like I'm begging now...I really need some HELP!

I hate to see a guy suffer like this... :p

If you want, I can PM you what we do. Our chicken does pretty well for us. 7th at the GAB open last weekend!

Welcome to my world.

I do want to thank you for putting out good products... I use them on Pork and Brisket, and do very well! I like Dodge County Smokers sign... Very nice advertisement for y'all...

Back