THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeff, it was interesting. lol

Tuesday night was pizza nite...
Wed. morning was one of those egg/potato/onion/cheese casseroles with bacon on the side.
I can't remember what we had for lunch that day but for supper we had tostadas from the chopotle smoke pork I had stashed away.
Thursday A.M. were the presmoked fatties, eggs, hash browns and toast.
Then smoked turkey with trimmings...

Friday morning I went hunting early... those who stayed behind ate pies for breakfast. :-D leftovers for lunch. :biggrin:
Friday evening...I had a pot of chili going....
Saturday A.M. was french toast, bacon, fruit and hashbrowns.

We ate snacks all day Saturday, I just placed them on the counter and everyone snacked as they walked by. Chips, dips, pickapeppa and cream cheese... other things.
Saturday was underground pig day...
Sunday A.M. was sort of a boat egg filling with hot flour tortillas, hot sauce and cheese.

I haven't eaten since. :biggrin::wink:

I'm definately going to use all of your suggestions again.
Thanks to everyone for the help!

Jeff, it was interesting. lol

Tuesday night was pizza nite...
Wed. morning was one of those egg/potato/onion/cheese casseroles with bacon on the side.
I can't remember what we had for lunch that day but for supper we had tostadas from the chopotle smoke pork I had stashed away.
Thursday A.M. were the presmoked fatties, eggs, hash browns and toast.
Then smoked turkey with trimmings...

Friday morning I went hunting early... those who stayed behind ate pies for breakfast. :-D leftovers for lunch. :biggrin:
Friday evening...I had a pot of chili going....
Saturday A.M. was french toast, bacon, fruit and hashbrowns.

We ate snacks all day Saturday, I just placed them on the counter and everyone snacked as they walked by. Chips, dips, pickapeppa and cream cheese... other things.
Saturday was underground pig day...
Sunday A.M. was sort of a boat egg filling with hot flour tortillas, hot sauce and cheese.

I haven't eaten since. :biggrin::wink:

I'm definately going to use all of your suggestions again.
Thanks to everyone for the help!

"pickapeppa and cream cheese"

OK I give up....what is it???? Sounds good though.

Paul B

"pickapeppa and cream cheese"

OK I give up....what is it???? Sounds good though.

Paul B

Paul, it's good stuff. It's just pickapeppa sauce poured over a block of cream cheese. I eat it with crackers, I love it! :biggrin:

513oKUwXv-L._SS500_.jpg

Paul, it's good stuff. It's just pickapeppa sauce poured over a block of cream cheese. I eat it with crackers, I love it! :biggrin:

i knew i liked you for a reason 8)

Back