THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I get the Pun on the long going thread topic, but who has time to smoke anything on a Friday after work? We need to get a poll going to change it to Saturday. Who is with me? We just need a catchy Title. I'll start:

Sucky Saturday suckers, whats smoking this weekend?

Did i do it right?

I get the Pun on the long going thread topic, but who has time to smoke anything on a Friday after work? We need to get a poll going to change it to Saturday. Who is with me? We just need a catchy Title. I'll start:

Did i do it right?

No..

Did i do it right?
Where did it say anything about cooking on Friday? The post comes out on Friday asking people what they are cooking over the weekend. A little reading comprehension goes a long way. :wink:

Where did it say anything about cooking on Friday? The post comes out on Friday asking people what they are cooking over the weekend. A little reading comprehension goes a long way. :wink:

Yes, but these threads usually get buried by Saturday, since Fridays posts just consist of people mentioning what they plan to cook on Saturday. If it was started on Saturday, we might see some live cooks in the thread.

Anyway, my post started off as a joke, but as usual, you guys take $hit too seriously.

Yes, but these threads usually get buried by Saturday, since Fridays posts just consist of people mentioning what they plan to cook on Saturday. If it was started on Saturday, we might see some live cooks in the thread.

Anyway, my post started off as a joke, but as usual, you guys take $hit too seriously.
Not true. Phu's Friday post usually stays active throughout the weekend and into Monday. Nice try.

Back