THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just some wings for Saturday. I'm gonna try the recipe Ross posted earlier this week. :hungry:

Sunday... I have one nice salmon fillet left in the freezer...... :thumb:

pulled pork today.......boneless rib steaks on saturday....... and corned beef on the Kamado Joe on sunday what a plan!!!

Leftover corned beef and cabbage tonight, burgers tomorrow, and a couple of turkey breasts on Sunday. Lest I dismiss the burgers too lightly- We use fresh ground beef with a decent fat content, stuff the inside with cheese, grill on the UDS with the fire basket in the upper grilling position, with a little wood to add flavor, and top with MORE cheese! Served on a good fresh onion roll with all the trimmings.

Coconut shrimp tonight. Hoping to find a nice steak for sat. night. Going to break in the 22" WSM sunday with ribs + a pastrami .

8.5 lb pork butt along with some taters, and tomorrow it's Hawaiian style breakfast fatties, all on the new UDS.

Farking Braised chuckie...It's been raining here non farking stop. Too windy and wet to get out and light coals so braised was the choice.

Sam's was out of spares and butts last evening. This has put off my schedule but headed back there in a minute. Boston Butts today and a few spares Sunday 9 :wink:

A couple of pics from our Cul-De-Sac Crawl last night...lots of fun! :becky:

The Cul-De-Sac Gals...

The Cul-De-Sac Guys...

Back