THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steak Night will be on Saturday Night this weekend due to our first neighborhood Cul-De-Sac Crawl...we are having cocktails and appetizers at Joe & Heather's house...soup & salad at Randy & Stacy's house...main course at Hector & Michelle's house then finishing up at our place for desert and coffee...should be a lot of fun! :becky: We have NO idea what everyone is cooking...no theme...just a fun night with our neighbors...:thumb: Have a great weekend everyone! :p

Friday Night Steak Night will be on Saturday Night this weekend

NNNOOOOooooo!!!! The world will again shift on it's axis! Dogs everywhere will howl for no reason! Birds will drop from the sky! Young children will cry hysterically!

OK. Maybe I'm exaggerating. :rolleyes:

We are having a small family get together tomorrow. My contribution is smoked, pulled pork, cooked overnight on the UDS and served with my "award winning" Eastern North Carolina vinegar based sauce on the side. I'm looking forward to it :clap2:

Going to try "pig candy" for the first time on Saturday. Should be interesting

I got a turkey out to smoke on the weekend. Gave it swimming lessons so it thaws in time. Ordered some ground pork to make up a couple fatties for mens breakfast at church Sunday. I wish we could get Jimmy Dean around here!

Friday in Lent, so it's grilled tuna steaks tonight. Chicken thighs tomorrow and a pork butt on Sunday. The weather promises to cooperate, sunny and in the 50s all weekend, so I might as well get some more competition practice in.

Going to smoke some lamb chunks tomorrow for the Irish stew I'm taking to an annual St Paddy's Day party. Sunday morning I'm going to cook up a bacon-weave breakfast fatty with taters, 'shrooms, and cheese inside.

I'm planning on attempting some competition-style thighs, complete with skin scraping and such. Then maybe I'll go drop a bowling ball on my foot, just to see which task is less painful. :crazy:

It's Friday so that means Pizza on the Egg.
I have a corned beef soaking as we speak - that's going on the Egg tomorrow afternoon. Nothing planned for Sunday... yet....

BKBBQ and I are doing a comp practice run on Sunday. Doing 8 butts and several racks of ribs and I am certain that at least 2 fatties will be done differently than what we have ever done and a couple of stand by fatties and boneless chicken breast. And, whatever else strikes us or someone brings to cook.

And watching the Bristol race!!!!!! Short track madness!!!!! Tony Stewart leading the points going in and out!!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!
:clap::grin::clap::grin:

Friday Night Steak Night will be on Saturday Night this weekend due to our first neighborhood Cul-De-Sac Crawl...we are having cocktails and appetizers at Joe & Heather's house...soup & salad at Randy & Stacy's house...main course at Hector & Michelle's house then finishing up at our place for desert and coffee...should be a lot of fun! :becky: We have NO idea what everyone is cooking...no theme...just a fun night with our neighbors...:thumb: Have a great weekend everyone! :p
Sounds way cool. I love neighborhood gatherings like that. Enjoy!

Back