THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Friday Night Steaks tonight...not sure what just yet...Saturday and Sunday are wide open...have a great weekend folks! Stay warm!

I am going to do at least one chuckie tomorrow for pulled beef sammies for supper while we watch the Packers beat the Falcons tomorrow night.
Going to do some Yacht Club coleslaw to put on top.
MMmmm.

Hopefully, the butt I have in the freezer. It depends on the weather. We have a fifty-fifty chance of rain here at the doghouse.

CD

4 half chickens on Saturday, along with various sausages and possibly some St. Louis style ribs. Sunday a pork butt for tamales possibly. Tonight it depends on what is on sale at the store, something to throw on the grill.

2 pork butts and a fattie right now. I have to work OT all weekend. a few sausages to take into work tonight. The weekend from there does not exsist :(

Heading to the Russian River Wine Road in Sonoma County for a weekend of wine tasting. The motor home is ready to go, so I'll break out the portable gas grill and it will be grilled flank steak for tacos.

Choice grade packer brisket, 4 small plain fatties, 2 of which will go into a double batch of Keri's Apple beans...
Friends from Japan coming to visit, have not seen them in about 5 years...

Back