THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Speidies, ribs, and since some pin head chose home made bread for the throwdown, a friggin' bread thing:doh:!

Sunday I'll have a nice fire in the fireplace since its gonna rain, the Niner game on in the morning, and a big steaming bowl of..... menudo. Oh yea baby!

Something involving bread of some kind, still not sure what, though.

smoking

We're not smoking I don't think. I think we're just doing some pizzas sunday night. I'm afraid our smoking is pretty much over for the year.

Jason

I have a packer and pork butt on the Spicewine today.

The 11lb trimmed packer that I put on about 9AM went into the Cambro at 3PM. Thermapen went in like butta! :clap2: Spicewine has been chugging along at 310 for the last 7+ hours on a half a bag of briquettes.:thumb:

Great pix JD. Can't wait to hear the stories.

This weekend? Smoking two fat Keta fillets.

OK for you foreigners (Not West Coast) That's Chum Salmon which is in like gangbusters right now and the price is right...even better if you catch 'em
yourself! Chum is the fattiest of the Pacific Salmon, hence the most oils, hence
the best taste when smoked. Light brine tonight. Pure alder fire tomorrow. A smile all over my taste buds on Sunday during the game. Yeah baby, fresh smoked Salmon
and another Seahawks victory!!! Life is good in the great Northwest!
Y'all come visit. Leave money!

Great pix JD. Can't wait to hear the stories.

This weekend? Smoking two fat Keta fillets.

OK for you foreigners (Not West Coast) That's Chum Salmon which is in like gangbusters right now and the price is right...even better if you catch 'em
yourself! Chum is the fattiest of the Pacific Salmon, hence the most oils, hence
the best taste when smoked. Light brine tonight. Pure alder fire tomorrow. A smile all over my taste buds on Sunday during the game. Yeah baby, fresh smoked Salmon
and another Seahawks victory!!! Life is good in the great Northwest!
Y'all come visit. Leave money!

Howdy, Pat. Nice to see you here.

I did pit beef on the Primo XL for a party.

33688_454006969692_71788844692_5158143_7611714_n.jpg

33688_454006984692_71788844692_5158146_3019779_n.jpg

A little smoked Tiger sounds pretty good this weekend in Nebraska. What kind of wood creates the highest heat? :p Actually, I plan to do some beef back ribs and MOINKS. My first smoke for both of these.

Back