THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up a bunch of rib tips and boneless chicken tenders early Friday and hope to be in Greenwich by 4pm or so.[/QUOTE]

Clint, I know Friday is going to be crazy enough, but if you get in around 4pm and want to go for a pint before the madness begins let me know.

Last edited:
Picking up a bunch of rib tips and boneless chicken tenders early Friday and hope to be in Greenwich by 4pm or so.

Clint, I know Friday is going to be crazy enough, but if you get in around 4pm and want to go for a pint before the madness begins let me know.[/QUOTE]

Definitely. Let me see how the day goes!

Clint, I know Friday is going to be crazy enough, but if you get in around 4pm and want to go for a pint before the madness begins let me know.

Definitely. Let me see how the day goes![/QUOTE]

i'm in trumbull...:attention::wave:

i'm worried about saturday. why will friday be crazy for y'all?

i keep picturing myself with 90 pounds of unfinished ribs sitting in the WSM's @ noon and a cooler filled with raw chicken!:boom::bolt:

Wish I was gonna be up there Friday night, it would be nice to grab a drink and get to know you guys ahead of the madness that will be Saturday.

I already know you.

Friday shouldn't be bad. I'm hoping to get out of work early, drive the trailer to CT then get some trimming done early. Hang out for a while then get up butt early for the commute from exit 5 to exit 3. Hopefully Don remembers to bring the pickles for the McRibs.

Nothing like getting that phone call today out of nowhere. They said they wanted to add another team so I accepted. I am not going to be there Sled, but all my other boys will that cant make Rochester.

Team side pulled it out despite amazing competition from our great friends. I've never seen a better run party. Tons Of free stuff for the kids and we got to get our big check on the giant stage right after the Temptations played. My team really did an amazing job getting well over 400 ppl served and pushing votes.

Back