THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yes, but I don't think that can possibly happen. We served virtually non-stop for the same amount of time (2.5 hrs) last year and you guestimated we did 400-450. We'll have enough food for 750 though.

It would be interesting to see how people swing this.

Are competitors using Cambros and serving from there? How many people do you have on your team? I'd imagine that you'd have a line of servers and three or so people prepping food.

Sounds crazy but fun.

Eric

It would be interesting to see how people swing this.

Are competitors using Cambros and serving from there? How many people do you have on your team? I'd imagine that you'd have a line of servers and three or so people prepping food.

Sounds crazy but fun.

Eric

We've implemented a system similar to what Wendys put in place earlier this year which led to them topping Burger King for the 2nd spot of highest revenue burger chains. But without the Wendy's uniforms.

but, seriously folks...

this was an excellent event with great people, teams, and activities. the organizer spent alot of money both on the venue and the competitors. no joke.

we only kid because the scoring and results got a bit screwy.

although, i do beleive, there is no doubt the winner did in fact have the best peoples choice food that day.

Everything boogie said here is true! Looks like this year is going to be even bigger and better. I have a phone call into the organizer to see if they corrected last years rules and scoring problems. If so, I will be very excited to be part of this great event in my hometown!

Back