THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am a fan of eating bbq. Some of my favorite things to eat are pulled pork, blackened fish, fish and chips, pizza, greens, corn on the cobb and bacon. I like to try new things and go new places within 120 miles to try new food cultures. I haven't been very far from where I was born but I like finding any new type of cuisine. I like to read cookbooks for inspiring ideas. Doesn't matter if it is grilled, fried, smoked, or dried, basted, steamed, or raw. BBQ, is something I like to make for myself and others. Any pork, chicken, sausage, beef, fish, vegetable or anything else. I also like to cook for other people. Getting together for Q, is how I grew up, and it is what I have done since I started Qing.
I also enjoy the compliments that come with making good Q. In my head, I always feel like I can find more WOW with my Q, so I try to up myself all the time.
I like drooling over the equipment when I go in a store. I like seeing "under the hood", when I am at another BBQr's house or restaurant. Never been a car or truck person, except for sometimes, Corvettes (my uncle has had them most of my life, and was a big winner and judge in the Corvette Club of America).

I am a fan of eating bbq. Some of my favorite things to eat are pulled pork, blackened fish, fish and chips, pizza, greens, corn on the cobb and bacon. I like to try new things and go new places within 120 miles to try new food cultures. I haven't been very far from where I was born but I like finding any new type of cuisine. I like to read cookbooks for inspiring ideas. Doesn't matter if it is grilled, fried, smoked, or dried, basted, steamed, or raw. BBQ, is something I like to make for myself and others. Any pork, chicken, sausage, beef, fish, vegetable or anything else. I also like to cook for other people. Getting together for Q, is how I grew up, and it is what I have done since I started Qing.
I also enjoy the compliments that come with making good Q. In my head, I always feel like I can find more WOW with my Q, so I try to up myself all the time. Sometimes I do not do good!
I like drooling over the equipment when I go in a store. I like seeing "under the hood", when I am at another BBQr's house or restaurant. Never been a car or truck person, except for sometimes, Corvettes (my uncle has had them most of my life, and was a big winner and judge in the Corvette Club of America).

I love cooking on my shirley making great BBQ. Also love Thai food, Mexican food, Italian food ,Indian food, soul food breakfast food junk food I love to eat

Scott

Back