THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So there I was, minding my own business... when a HUGE box arrived on my doorstep. It's Italian! I knew I'd won a very important prize!

VAvzffQl.jpg

Everything was carefully packed, and I had supervision as I carefully unpacked everything.

g4HGQ7Nl.jpg

Not only did I find a DW Fisk creation, a lid, and grates... but a veritable smorgasbord of OakRidge and Naturiffic seasonings!

Xgg9zMll.jpg

The munchkin has been wearing this ever since (tag and all)! I think CINCHOUSE claimed the Naturiffic (it's a good lookin' one).

LtSIIObl.jpg

*sigh*... you folks... can't thank you enough. I'm in the hunt for a drum, and I'll have to go back and read through the 007 threads for pointers / info / whatnot to put it together. I'm sure I'll be asking for pointers and help here in a bit when my tools arrive.

Most sincere and humble thanks. More shenanigans to come.

Thin blue and kind regards to you all.

Good on ya mate! :thumb: I'm so glad the shirt fit as I wasn't too sure on size. Enjoy.

Back