THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AussieMatt

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Matt
Morning all,

I've been thinking about this for a while and want to send a gift to a recent service member and fellow Brethren.

I need to get the only unused 007 kit (that I know of) from me in Ohio to @ShadowDriver in New Mexico. It'll also have a Weber lid and a couple of grates, in a box.

Can we make this happen at all?

Dagnabbit, Matt...

You've been Über patient with me as this retirement thing shakes out (today's my last day on Active Duty). Moving the family to join me in ABQ in about... 7-10 days.

Can be back with you shortly and work out shipping & payment on this end.

Nonsense, retirement present! In for $20 towards shipping.

Dagnabbit, Matt...

You've been Über patient with me as this retirement thing shakes out (today's my last day on Active Duty). Moving the family to join me in ABQ in about... 7-10 days.

Can be back with you shortly and work out shipping & payment on this end.

Nope, it's my retirement gift to you. Now shut the hole under your nose...

I've got $20 to give. If you exceed the shipping cost, I propose that you buy a variety of products from the Brethren sponsors and send them to Marc. Perhaps it will make a nice retirement/thank you for your service gift for Marc. Then he can post all kinds of shenanigans for a long time.

Now my interest is piqued: what happened to FWISmoker? I always enjoyed his posts. Thought he had a good product.

Let me know how to pay.

Robert

Last edited:
is there a PayPal link for guest? the link requires me to set up an account.
if not, Ill turn off my message block and if you'll send an address to where I can mail.
thanks

Or PM address via Instagram @icookout

Last edited:
Back