THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sent.

A suggestion on rubs and sauces: the way I read it you are going to have the rubs and sauces shipped to you then ship to Marc. Why not send them directly from the source and pay shipping once?

Robert

is there a PayPal link for guest? the link requires me to set up an account.
if not, Ill turn off my message block and if you'll send an address to where I can mail.
thanks

Or PM address via Instagram @icookout

Message sent to you on this forum.

Thanks mate.

Now my interest is piqued: what happened to FWISmoker? I always enjoyed his posts. Thought he had a good product.

A fellow brethren told me he died. I was stunned to say the least.

Nice gesture, AussieMatt.

Last I heard, Keith's family went through some rough times, and he also hit some heath issues that changed his life significantly. It's sad, too... 'cause he was SOOOO excited about getting those Octoforks up and running... had deals running with Cajun Bandit and others. I've literally called, emailed, and texted with no luck in contact.

I hope he's safe, healthy, and knows that he's missed around here.

BREAK BREAK

Nutty couple of days at work, Matt. Response just sent via PM.

I don't have words to express my thanks for whatever craziness you folks are cooking up. I'm not worthy.

Thin blue, and best regards to you all from Out West,
Shadow / Marc

So there I was, minding my own business... when a HUGE box arrived on my doorstep. It's Italian! I knew I'd won a very important prize!

VAvzffQl.jpg

Everything was carefully packed, and I had supervision as I carefully unpacked everything.

g4HGQ7Nl.jpg

Not only did I find a DW Fisk creation, a lid, and grates... but a veritable smorgasbord of OakRidge and Naturiffic seasonings!

Xgg9zMll.jpg

The munchkin has been wearing this ever since (tag and all)! I think CINCHOUSE claimed the Naturiffic (it's a good lookin' one).

LtSIIObl.jpg

*sigh*... you folks... can't thank you enough. I'm in the hunt for a drum, and I'll have to go back and read through the 007 threads for pointers / info / whatnot to put it together. I'm sure I'll be asking for pointers and help here in a bit when my tools arrive.

Most sincere and humble thanks. More shenanigans to come.

Thin blue and kind regards to you all.

Awesome, nice folks you rub shoulers with
I have a drum here you can have, Our navy's are doing stuff together at the moment.
you could get it picked up:thumb:

So there I was, minding my own business... when a HUGE box arrived on my doorstep. It's Italian! I knew I'd won a very important prize!

VAvzffQl.jpg

Everything was carefully packed, and I had supervision as I carefully unpacked everything.

g4HGQ7Nl.jpg

Not only did I find a DW Fisk creation, a lid, and grates... but a veritable smorgasbord of OakRidge and Naturiffic seasonings!

Xgg9zMll.jpg

The munchkin has been wearing this ever since (tag and all)! I think CINCHOUSE claimed the Naturiffic (it's a good lookin' one).

LtSIIObl.jpg

*sigh*... you folks... can't thank you enough. I'm in the hunt for a drum, and I'll have to go back and read through the 007 threads for pointers / info / whatnot to put it together. I'm sure I'll be asking for pointers and help here in a bit when my tools arrive.

Most sincere and humble thanks. More shenanigans to come.

Thin blue and kind regards to you all.

Glad you were well supervised, Now get to cooking!

Amazing folks on here��. You all come together to make things happen. Definitely part of the BBQ spirit. When I cook it’s more for others than myself which I am sure is the same for most of you. This place is my favourite site.

I've got $20 to give. If you exceed the shipping cost, I propose that you buy a variety of products from the Brethren sponsors and send them to Marc. Perhaps it will make a nice retirement/thank you for your service gift for Marc. Then he can post all kinds of shenanigans for a long time.

Now my interest is piqued: what happened to FWISmoker? I always enjoyed his posts. Thought he had a good product.

Let me know how to pay.

Robert

Nice gesture, AussieMatt.

Keith is fine, heck he may be doing better than ever. Yes he had some health issues and made some lifestyle changes. He is definitely alive, we are supposed to get together soon if schedule allows.

Marc enjoy the 007, it makes the best chicken thighs you've ever had. Haven't used mine in a year due to my drum was left up at my folks place,that'll need to change.

Back