THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was gonna join in the next month anyway. Sooo....

"I'd hit that wood". (Or whatever I'm suppose to say.

Do I just go sign up now or r u going to PM me for the subscription that enters this pool?

Also: with all these added goodies in the prize pool maybe you should pick 2-3 winners instead of one farker gettin everything. Just sayin.

I was gonna join in the next month anyway. Sooo....

"I'd hit that wood". (Or whatever I'm suppose to say.

Do I just go sign up now or r u going to PM me for the subscription that enters this pool?

Also: with all these added goodies in the prize pool maybe you should pick 2-3 winners instead of one farker gettin everything. Just sayin.

Just purchase the script. Once the beers show up under your name, you are in. Thanks again. I'll get with all the members that are offering the goods and will figure out the giveaway process. Thanks again!

Bob

Just subscribed. Learned more here than any $25 cookbook could have taught me. Not to mention learning how to build my UDS. Crossing my fingers on the great list of things I could win!

Wow!

I've been the lucky recipient of Ron's coffee, Wampus' cherry wood and Steph's Simply Marvelous rubs and they're all incredible. Some lucky person is gonna get all those plus wood from Bob & boshizzle & limited edition sauce from indianagriller.

Talk about hitting the jackpot!

PS- what does "bump" mean?

Every time a new post is made, it "bumps" the thread up to the top of the list to make it more visible. Often times if a thread is really good, or if for a good cause, people will "bump" it back to the top.
So, when you posted, this thread went back to the top of the "Q-talk" list of threads. The same happened when I posted. :clap2:

Count me in, have been meaning to subscribe for awhile now. The site is great and I do appreciate all the help you can find here.

I just renewed myself...I should have done it six months ago or so when it expired but I guess this thread was the kick in the rear I needed to do it.

Anyway Bob B. do me a favor and tear up my name before it goes in the hat. I know that sounds weird with everything you guys have graciously put on the table but I'd rather see a newer member benefit from stepping up rather than myself.

Back