THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have a WINNER! Just waiting for verification that script transaction took place during the contest time. Sorry for the wait, but just want to be sure that it's all within the contest.

Thanks for participating and for helping keep this place humming. As soon as Phil ok's it, I'll announce the winner!

Bob

2llk2es.gif

And the winner is..............................................

BigBobBQ!!!!!!

Congrats!

Send the following members a PM with your address so that we can get your goodies sent to you!

BobBrisket
Wampus
Boshizzle
Big Brother Smoke
Ron L
Indianagriller

Thanks to everyone that particpated and purchased a subscription. I hope to do another one in the future. Once again, congrats to Big Bob BQ and to everyone for chipping in prizes and for participating.:thumb:

Bob

Congrats to BigBobBQ. It sounds like you were in need of something good so this hit the right person.

I would like to thank BobBrisket for putting this thing together and also thanks to Wampus, Boshizzle, Big Brother Smoke, Ron L and IndianaGriller.

Love this community!!

Dave

And the winner is..............................................

BigBobBQ!!!!!!

Congrats!

Send the following members a PM with your address so that we can get your goodies sent to you!

BobBrisket
Wampus
Boshizzle
Big Brother Smoke
Ron L
Indianagriller

Thanks to everyone that particpated and purchased a subscription. I hope to do another one in the future. Once again, congrats to Big Bob BQ and to everyone for chipping in prizes and for participating.:thumb:

Bob

Back