THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll close the thread down tomorrow hopefully. I'll then go through the names and verify with Phil for those that have sent in checks. I may do the actual drawing a little later in the week so that checks arrive, etc. Thanks for participating! The forum appreciates yoru support!

Bob

Okay everyone! Gonna lock the thread. Give me some time to get the list of names done and do some verification work with Phil. I'll be honest, with the demands of the day job, this will take me a few days. My goal is to have the winner announced by Sunday. Lastly, I'd like to thank you all for your support. As many of you have stated, you get a TON of BANG for your BUCK here! Plus..........it's FAMILY! Once my kids draw the winner, I'll ask all of the folks offering goods to send you a PM asking for you mailing address. Thanks again!
Best of luck to all o you Farkers and Farkettes! :becky: May all of the goodies make ya happy!
Bob

Last edited:
Okay everyone, here are the names I got off the list as having purchased a script and as participating in the contest. Please double check my list. I'll then go back and double check the thread. I'll let the thread go trought the day and then draw the lucky winner...............Michael--No you haven't won!:becky:

Big Bears BBQ
nucornhusker
ianjoe
speers90
TheresaB
Sly-one
bander7003
zacman
Big Ace
Kennedyma
Pig Daddy
ibrisky
jcpetro97
burningwood69
pwa
WvSmoke
toadhunter911
Big Bob BQ
morgaj1
Dirty Dirty 00
Twelvegaugepump
Dave S
Jaskew82
lcbbq
quarters69
Hoosier1960
troytime
cds9333
El Pistolero
jrbBBQ

Left out a name............Sorry JR.

jrtexas

Thanks,

Bob

Last edited:
Taking pics of your wood again Bob, tsk tsk, what, you runnin for congress or something. (apologies if joke has already been used :) )

Second request for entry.......Was less than 16 hours from my join to the beginning of this contest.

If the final decision is no, so be it but I have to ask.

Back