BOX O' BOB, WAMPUS' & BOSHIZZLE'S WOOD, SIMPLY MARVELOUS RUB, ROASTIN' RONNIE'S COFFEE, INDIANAGRILLER'S Q SAUCE CONTEST-for non-subscription members!

Great idea BB! What if I up my subscription? :becky: Just kidding! Great to see so many new paid members!

Well Bob I subscribed about 24 or so hours prior to this offer. Can I still be counted in as a contestant? I sure would like to caress that wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well Bob I subscribed about 24 or so hours prior to this offer. Can I still be counted in as a contestant? I sure would like to caress that wood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I see the final number of new scripts, I may expand the time frame. I'll determine that once I close down the contest. If I can squeeze a few more new member scripts, then I'll do it at that point.
Thanks,

Bob

I renewed a couple months ago Bob, please do not include me in your contest!
Other worthy folks need the wood for smoking.

OK, so ya talked me into it. I have subbed. :-D I'm in it for the forum and as a side perk, the possibility of a whole boxxa wood!
PS: It now says "Got Wood" under my name. Is this an indication that I've alreay won? :laugh:

Hmmm... What's this forum coming to. Bob has to give away his wood? He used to earn a pretty good buck with his wood in the past! :becky:

Well, I've been thinking about this, and it seems to me that the lucky winner is going to need something to drink along with Bob's wood while he is rubbing his meat with Steph :shock: so I'm going to add a couple of bags of Roastin's Ronnie's coffee to the prize pool.

So, the lucky winner will not only get Bob's wood and some of Steph's rub (which is great stuff), he/she will get two bags of Roastin' Ronnie's coffee (my choice of the coffee variety or blend). The coffee will be whole bean, so if you win it's your responsibility to get a grinder. It will be shipped via Priority mail within the US. If the winner is outside of the US we'll figure it out. There are regulations about shipping food stuff in certain countries.

Hmmm... What's this forum coming to. Bob has to give away his wood? He used to earn a pretty good buck with his wood in the past! :becky:

Well, I've been thinking about this, and it seems to me that the lucky winner is going to need something to drink along with Bob's wood while he is rubbing his meat with Steph :shock: so I'm going to add a couple of bags of Roastin's Ronnie's coffee to the prize pool.

So, the lucky winner will not only get Bob's wood and some of Steph's rub (which is great stuff), he/she will get two bags of Roastin' Ronnie's coffee (my choice of the coffee variety or blend). The coffee will be whole bean, so if you win it's your responsibility to get a grinder. It will be shipped via Priority mail within the US. If the winner is outside of the US we'll figure it out. There are regulations about shipping food stuff in certain countries.

Mmmm, hard wood, spicy rub, and now warm, aromatic coffee! What more ya'll want??? Get at it folks. Git 'er done!!!!
Thanks Ron!
Ya'll can even dip my rubbed wood into Ron's warm coffee......Oh Baby!:twisted:

Testimonial on Bob's Wood!

All I know is that this is a very righteous contest promotion.
I have been lucky to have been in receipt of Bob's wood on a few occasions in the past. :-D
His pecan is very good.:clap2:
Don't delay, be sure and subscribe today!!!!:eusa_clap

Back