THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steak and Cheese sammich

My entry for this Throwdown. Started with thin sliced sirloin steak rubbed with Stubb's Chile Lime overnight in the fridge.

100_0660-1.jpg

Thinly sliced sirloin and veggies ready for the grill.
100_0676.jpg

Homemade Cheddar Cheese sauce for the Macaroni and Ceese.
100_0680.jpg

Steak and veggies on the Weber with a full jar of queso cheese.
100_0688.jpg

The Three Amigos.
100_0690.jpg

This was a really good meal. Please use this pic.
100_0693.jpg

I don't enter these Throwdowns expecting to win. I am a realist. There are some very talented individuals out there in Brethren land. Thanks for the inspiration. My 18 yr old son doesn't get why old people take pictures of food. On the other hand the 24 yr old son does understand that when the camera comes out, it's showtime! Respectfully submitted for your entertainment.

I don't enter these Throwdowns expecting to win.

It is my experience that when you least expect to win, that is when you win one. I tossed my Burger TD entry into the Cooked with Booze TD, and won big. I honestly didn't expect that.

CD

Hot Dog & Coke

May I present to you the Classic Hot Dog & Coke!

Started out with Ball Park ANGUS BEEF FRANKS,
Ball Park HOT DOG BUNS, Sweet Onion and Yellow Mustard.

IMG_1645.jpg

HOT DOGS on the Gasser. :heh:
IMG_1652.jpg

Finished up with a Classic Diet Coke!
The Classic all American Stadium Food!
IMG_1656.jpg

Thanks for looking! :mrgreen:

I was with you until the diet coke.

Are the Ball Park Angus dogs better than the regular beef Ball Parks? I've been wondering that since they came out. I really like Ball Park dogs.

CD

Back