THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last week the AC in the house wasn't working. Grabbed the trusty Thermapen and stuck it in the vent and sure enough in a couple seconds the temp was 78*. Damn!!!
Come to find out the return filter was clogged and the safety switch shut the unit down. Changed the filter and ten minutes later the old Thermapen was reading a frosty 56*. More uses than just cooking!

NO not for me I use the PT-100 tougher built easier to read just as accurate
50-60 dollars

LOVE my red backlit one. If they ever start offering it in Packer green I will be buying another one.

:mrgreen: My backlit is red as well. Yup, as soon as they come out with another color or special edition that I like I will pull the trigger yet again.

Thermapen Yes - Super fast, very accurate, rugged high quality construction. I use mine inside and outside of the house all the time.

oh im sorry...didn't realize you held ur education in such high regard, forgive me for thinking I went to college ...... I guess I just imagined those 4 years...silly me

resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-oh-so-you-never-went-to-college-then-i-really-enjoy-your-opinion-about-it-2fcb54.jpg

Back