Phubar's Prosciutto di Parma Wrapped Italian Hamburger Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
After seeing some burgers fly by on the Dutch forum I decided to give it a first try.
Unfortunatly the burgers came out a bit dry,grilling is something I haven't really done yet.

From bottom to top of the burger:

-bottom bun
-ricotta
-romaine lettuce
-homemade pesto ala Genovese
-zucchini
-homemade vinaigrette
-80/20 ground beef from butcher,wrapped in prosciutto di parma and sprinkled with parmigiano reggiano
-red onion
-homemade Italian tomato sauce
-tomato with vinaigrette
-top bun

IMG_0001-10.jpg

IMG_0001-11.jpg

IMG_0002-9.jpg

IMG_0003-10.jpg

IMG_0004-11.jpg

IMG_0005-12.jpg

IMG_0006-10.jpg

IMG_0007-8.jpg

IMG_0008-9.jpg

IMG_0009-4.jpg

IMG_0010-6.jpg

IMG_0011-4.jpg

IMG_0014-5.jpg

IMG_0017-4.jpg

That's a good looking sammich right there.

Maybe its just the picture, but that hamburger looks alot leaner than 80/20. Looks like 90/10 or maybe 93/7, which would explain why it seemed dry.

That's a good looking sammich right there.

Maybe its just the picture, but that hamburger looks alot leaner than 80/20. Looks like 90/10 or maybe 93/7, which would explain why it seemed dry.

Thanks,next time I'll stick with the ground beef I normally buy at the supermarket,always tastes good when I make phatties or MOINKS.
Couple of Dutch guys who have made burgers more often than I also use the same beef from the supermarket.

Good looking groceries as always Phu. I love layers... Gotta ask though, why does the bacon look uncooked?

Looking Phugreat as Phusual! I wonder where you got the idea of a bacon phrap... Any idears Cowgirl?

Looking Phugreat as Phusual! I wonder where you got the idea of a bacon phrap... Any idears Cowgirl?

Thanks Ash!
It was a no brainer what to to with the prosciutto,one of the first things I noticed here was that everything gets wrapped in bacon...Cowgirl influences me alot for sure...not sure in what kind of way though....:roll::-D

Sorry I missed this one Phubar! Lose the pesto and I'm so there. You should really try ground chuck for burgers though.:biggrin:

Back