THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lean N' Juicy

For a juicy burger from lean meat, you need high temps, 500 and above. Coat the burger with some olive oil then cook on high for 2 minutes a side. More time equals more towards well done. I like mine medium rare. Nice looking Sammie. :-D:-D

Phubar, you failed to mention the flavor and appetite enhancer pictured on the left:smile:Also I think a bit of pink in the middle would work. :biggrin:

Looks great to me Phubar, now, I do not know about prosciutto on a burger, but, I would have eaten it happily. I love the veggies and fresh thinking on the garnish, the zuchinni is just uncommon.

Awesome Euro burger interpretation Phubar... Basically, It's Pharking Phabulous. I think everyone can learn from this.

I'm regularly making burgers for the Phamily here too. I think I'll make some pron next time and see how it goes.

Believe it or not, there is such a thing as a "Classic Aussie Burger"... yessineedee...:cool:

Back