Steak and Lobster Shish Kabob

BGEChicago

is one Smokin' Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
none
Hi Guys,

Last night I went to fire up my uncovered blackstone, got to the door and saw this.. Btw, that is not fog :grin:
picture.php
[/IMG]

So after a little "engineering" I came up with this, a 8" Lodge on my charcoal chimney, used Carne.. Actually worked pretty well:
picture.php
[/IMG]

Here is the plated picture... Steak, onion and mushrooms with beer battered lobster tail and lime chipotle aioli. The ugly looking "blob" in the middle is a parboiled potato then I deep fried it..

picture.php
[/IMG]

Thanks for looking,
Greg

I have used my chimney to heat water for coffee when doing comps, so it is a versatile and useful alternative when the situation calls for it. Nice way to pull out a great meal.

Yep, it was pretty nasty last night. My neighborhood lost power. Not much damage around me, but some other areas got clobbered.

Looking good!!!

Yep, it was pretty nasty last night. My neighborhood lost power. Not much damage around me, but some other areas got clobbered.

Looking good!!!

Andy,

Remember 5 years ago? This was my old truck sitting in 1 foot of water, across the street was 7' of water....

picture.php
[/IMG]

Thanks,
Greg

"Improvise Adapt Overcome"
Looks like you found a way to improvise a method to adapt a way to overcome a cooking problem. Works for me. Ingenious. Meal looks great.
Tom

Back