Tri Tip Steak and Baby Potatoes on the Blackstone

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
Yet Another Freezer Dive this time by the Mrs. Whatever she comes up with is going on the grill. Good pickin' today - Tri Tip Steaks

The weapon of choice this evening was the Blackstone. First on, some baby taters -

CR5QgeV.jpg

Followed by the Tri Tip seasoned with Oakridge Carne Crosta -

60rzvKh.jpg

After 9-10 minutes of griddlin', everything's looking mighty fine -

z25dqk1.jpg

The thickest steak turned out rare, the others medium rare. But I like my steak rare -

lQpMJ85.jpg

sAgepza.jpg

3PlRxlp.jpg

gKKX0CF.jpg

That's it. A quick and easy weeknight supper done the lazy way - on the Blackstone.

Thanks for reading through to the end of this post.

Regards,
-lunchman

Man, you are going to make me get a flat top cooker with these cooks of yours! I've already started warming up the Missus to the idea actually.:tsk:

My kind of meal! Most excellent!

Looks great, gave my 36" Blackstone to my son, picked up a 17" recently that works great for the wife and I, less clean up lol

Looks great, gave my 36" Blackstone to my son, picked up a 17" recently that works great for the wife and I, less clean up lol

Not sure if I could get by on a 17, sometimes the 36 doesn't seem big enough. :wink:

We're having family over this afternoon after a house move for my b-i-l. My wife came home yesterday after helping her brother with packing and said she'd offered my services for feeding them afterwards. No problem, but I better remember to get propane this morning. The Blackstone wll once again be put to use for burgers and dogs. Nothing fancy.

Back