THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that green chile sauce sounds good. Hopefully you share to the thread.

Jeanie, do you ever use a deep fryer for these? Either way, about what oil temp do you shoot for?

Terry I just use a cast iron skillet, get the oil hot then drop a dab of batter in to see if the oil is ready for frying. A deep fryer would work if you use toothpicks to close the peppers. I tend to overstuff them. :-D

Adams, thanks so much!

Yeah, they look really good, but I see there is one problem here! The problem is not having a plate of those sitting here in front me! :becky:

Nice job Jeanie!

Thanks for the nice comments! You're a kind group of friends. :cool: :-D

Jeanie please don't take this personally but i think i might stop opening your threads. LOL....it's seriously killing me!

I get jealous, frustrated (because i can't make half of what you can) and hungry even when i've just eaten. :p

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to trying it.
ninja.gif

Jeanie please don't take this personally but i think i might stop opening your threads. LOL....it's seriously killing me!

I get jealous, frustrated (because i can't make half of what you can) and hungry even when i've just eaten. :p
:laugh::laugh: Keith, you've got issues. I'll miss ya. :heh: Just kidding! Nothing I make is complicated. Just one more use for leftover smoked meat.

This is an epic thread!!! Thanks for sharing all the tips on how to fry because I too would stuff them too full to deep fry.
Thank you so much Garrett! :)

I am drooling over those pics.. I need more people in this house that are willing to try stuff with.
Thanks Mykeystoy! Hope you can give them a try sometime. :-D

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to trying it.
ninja.gif

Ninja thanks!!

Back