Some Pulled Pork Rellenos

Now that green chile sauce sounds good. Hopefully you share to the thread.

Jeanie, do you ever use a deep fryer for these? Either way, about what oil temp do you shoot for?

Terry I just use a cast iron skillet, get the oil hot then drop a dab of batter in to see if the oil is ready for frying. A deep fryer would work if you use toothpicks to close the peppers. I tend to overstuff them. :-D

Adams, thanks so much!

Yeah, they look really good, but I see there is one problem here! The problem is not having a plate of those sitting here in front me! :becky:

Nice job Jeanie!

Just when you thing you've used leftover pulled pork for everything, here is cowgirl with a better way.

Thanks Dear!

Thanks for the nice comments! You're a kind group of friends. :cool: :-D

Jeanie please don't take this personally but i think i might stop opening your threads. LOL....it's seriously killing me!

I get jealous, frustrated (because i can't make half of what you can) and hungry even when i've just eaten. :p

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to trying it.
ninja.gif

Jeanie please don't take this personally but i think i might stop opening your threads. LOL....it's seriously killing me!

I get jealous, frustrated (because i can't make half of what you can) and hungry even when i've just eaten. :p
:laugh::laugh: Keith, you've got issues. I'll miss ya. :heh: Just kidding! Nothing I make is complicated. Just one more use for leftover smoked meat.

This is an epic thread!!! Thanks for sharing all the tips on how to fry because I too would stuff them too full to deep fry.
Thank you so much Garrett! :)

I am drooling over those pics.. I need more people in this house that are willing to try stuff with.
Thanks Mykeystoy! Hope you can give them a try sometime. :-D

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to trying it.
ninja.gif

Ninja thanks!!

Back