Beef Rib Chile Rellenos

Thanks for the kind comments!

Yes ma'am. Those would be grand as the wind continues to sweep the plains..
The contrast of flowers is dang cool
The wind has been horrendous. lol Rocks in your pockets do not help at all!

The flowers make me happy. :laugh:
Thanks Adams!

Chile Rellenos are the mark of authentic Mexican food. Will you adopt me?

lol Sure Bruce! Bring your favorite outdoor chair and beverages!

Oh LAWD I could eat myself silly on that!

They’re talking rain end of next week.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks Jeremy! That sounds so good!! I hope we get a few drops.

Looks amazing. I wouldn’t be able to go beyond those ribs!
Thanks! Ribs are one of my favorites! I made sure to make extras to make rellenos the next day. :grin:

Now that's BETTER than restaurant quality! Really nice work, Jeanie. Also like the little crispy flour quesadilla thingies!
Thanks Richard! The little flour thingies were addicting. lol I split them open and filled with pico and salsa. :mrgreen:

Dang Jeannie I need a dry rag to wipe the drool off my Keyboard. That looks and sounds amazing. Heard to hear drought with the weather this country has been getting. Love those flowers. I get fresh flowers for Kay regularly- every other week

George, that's very sweet of you to get Kay fresh flowers! I'm sure she appreciates them! Thanks! :grin:

Dammit Jeanie, you keep posting things like this you're going to force me to make my own chile rellenos! lol. Those look sooo much better than anything you get in a restaurant out here. Amazing.

Thanks Mike! You need to make some! :grin:

Nice work!!

We need a rain big time here in NTX too

Thanks Smokey!
I bet so!! If I get rain, I'll send some your way. :laugh:

Wow, two of my favorites foods combined into one! Looks fantastic!

Is that a new discada or do you actually maintain it that well? That in its self would be reason enough for praise!

Wow, two of my favorites foods combined into one! Looks fantastic!

Is that a new discada or do you actually maintain it that well? That in its self would be reason enough for praise!

Thanks! The comal isn't new. I cant remember how many years I've had it.
I use it fairly often.

BMsBF5e.jpg

I use another one too that has the dome in the center.

MlW5wcL.jpg

yEfEnMC.jpg

To clean, I found it's easiest to scrape any food off, then cover stuck on food with a wet paper towel and let it sit for a bit. I can wash it then. I keep both comals hanging on the wall in the pantry.

Back