THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put another way, you are asking a Californian, of Japanese ancestry, who has studied BBQ and southern cuisine, who uses a platypus in a John Deere hat and overalls as an alter ego if you are nuts.
Consider the source...you're sayin? Well ok. I am Floridian that has spent too much time roasting brain cells and now animal parts. You have been warned! :boxing:

Put another way, you are asking a Californian, of Japanese ancestry, who has studied BBQ and southern cuisine, who uses a platypus in a John Deere hat and overalls as an alter ego if you are nuts.

Dude, I thought you were a hawt little red head Irish gal. Please ignore all gifts that may show up at your house...

NUTZ

The suspense is killing me...Sooooooo hungry...

Side note. I love the gingers in all the photos. I one day hope to have an irish girl as my avatar.

the Finale

Finally took off the heat and wrapped it after it rested I put it in the fridge and went to bed. Took it out this morning and sliced a couple pieces from the end.
porkbellysmokin002_zps5afd1567.jpg

porkbellysmokin003_zpsffe6973e.jpg

Threw a couple of ends in the skillet
porkbellysmokin004_zps91babf94.jpg

Done
porkbellysmokin009_zpsd303713b.jpg

Wife wife is gonna love it. There is no salty flavor just the great pork smaak!

Thanks for lookin

Back