Smokin My Belly PrOn

Put another way, you are asking a Californian, of Japanese ancestry, who has studied BBQ and southern cuisine, who uses a platypus in a John Deere hat and overalls as an alter ego if you are nuts.
Consider the source...you're sayin? Well ok. I am Floridian that has spent too much time roasting brain cells and now animal parts. You have been warned! :boxing:

Put another way, you are asking a Californian, of Japanese ancestry, who has studied BBQ and southern cuisine, who uses a platypus in a John Deere hat and overalls as an alter ego if you are nuts.

Dude, I thought you were a hawt little red head Irish gal. Please ignore all gifts that may show up at your house...

NUTZ

The suspense is killing me...Sooooooo hungry...

Side note. I love the gingers in all the photos. I one day hope to have an irish girl as my avatar.

the Finale

Finally took off the heat and wrapped it after it rested I put it in the fridge and went to bed. Took it out this morning and sliced a couple pieces from the end.
porkbellysmokin002_zps5afd1567.jpg

porkbellysmokin003_zpsffe6973e.jpg

Threw a couple of ends in the skillet
porkbellysmokin004_zps91babf94.jpg

Done
porkbellysmokin009_zpsd303713b.jpg

Wife wife is gonna love it. There is no salty flavor just the great pork smaak!

Thanks for lookin

You did good. I can't believe you didn't eat any last night, it is so good just out of the cooker.

Back