THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beautiful cook Jeanie as always knocking it out of the park, I'd have to have seconds, don't think I could stop at just one serving. :-D

I saw the title and didn’t think it would look good. Then I looked at the picture and that’s genius! Awesome idea!

I knew what I was going to say but now I will just say - What George said Neighbor!

I love salmon and I love Lasagna - the two together...……….. Mind Blown!

Definitely a new and creative dish to me, but I usually get that when I open one of your cook threads. Salmon is one of my favorites and that absolutely looks like a no-go brainer for seconds. Nice cook!!

Definitely a new and creative dish to me, but I usually get that when I open one of your cook threads. Salmon is one of my favorites and that absolutely looks like a no-go brainer for seconds. Nice cook!!

Thanks Ron! Hope you give it a try sometime!

I never would've put those two things together... smoked salmon + lasagna.

I'd sure give it a try after watching you put that together!

Looks lovely as always, Jeanie. Hope this finds you well.

I never would've put those two things together... smoked salmon + lasagna.

I'd sure give it a try after watching you put that together!

Looks lovely as always, Jeanie. Hope this finds you well.

Thanks Shadow.. Good to see you posting again!
The lasagna sort of reminds me of smoked pasta or smoked mac and cheese. The creamy sauce and smokey salmon seem to go together well. :grin:

Hope you give it a try sometime!

Where'd you get the salmon? Oh, it's in the pond between the shrimp pond and oyster bed ... you know right next to the clam field. :razz:

You're talent has no bounds! Thanks so much for sharing!

Have a great week!

Back