THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will be coming up from Virginia and looking forward to it. Hopefully my economy class rental car can negotiate the snow! Take care.

Brian

I just roasted a bunch of Roastin' Ronnie's Red Sea Blend (2/3 Ethiopian, 1/3 Yemen) this evening. Does anyone want me to bring some bags with me? Same deal as at competitions. 12 oz bag of whole bean for $10.

I have a couple of local requests but I should have 8 bags available. First come, first served.

Does anyone know if there will be product available for sale rubs, sauce (blues hog) at the class? If so, I want to bring an extra bag to check to save on shipping. Thanks.

Brian

Does anyone know if there will be product available for sale rubs, sauce (blues hog) at the class? If so, I want to bring an extra bag to check to save on shipping. Thanks.

Brian

Yes, we will have most of the rubs that Todd and Dave use in their class as well as Blues Hog sauce. We may be a little light on TN Red pints, but we will have BH Regular in Pints and gallons.

We are not bringing our whole store, just a small portion of it.. :becky:

I just roasted a bunch of Roastin' Ronnie's Red Sea Blend (2/3 Ethiopian, 1/3 Yemen) this evening. Does anyone want me to bring some bags with me? Same deal as at competitions. 12 oz bag of whole bean for $10.

I have a couple of local requests but I should have 8 bags available. First come, first served.

One of my favorite blends!!! do you deliver? :becky:

Yes, we will have most of the rubs that Todd and Dave use in their class as well as Blues Hog sauce. We may be a little light on TN Red pints, but we will have BH Regular in Pints and gallons.

We are not bringing our whole store, just a small portion of it.. :becky:

Great! I'll bring an extra suitcase. Will you by chance have any disposable cutting boards? Really looking forward to this weekend. Thanks.

Brian

How much of the class is held outside?, will have to adjust clothing options.

Scott

If I'm running late I'll make sure I've got plenty of smokes. Since I'll be outside.:becky: Actually I'm curious too so I know what clothes to pack.:confused:

What time will someone be at the Sportsmen's Club on Saturday for me to drop off the FEC? It would be nice to get it unloaded and in place before the class starts :) I'm driving at least part way on Friday so I can be there by noon easily, possibly earlier.

What time will someone be at the Sportsmen's Club on Saturday for me to drop off the FEC? It would be nice to get it unloaded and in place before the class starts :) I'm driving at least part way on Friday so I can be there by noon easily, possibly earlier.

Someone will be there by that time, we will be setting up the store as well...

Back