Cooking Class Roll call for Plowboys/Butcher BBQ Michigan class

What time will someone be at the Sportsmen's Club on Saturday for me to drop off the FEC? It would be nice to get it unloaded and in place before the class starts :) I'm driving at least part way on Friday so I can be there by noon easily, possibly earlier.

I'm 10 minutes away Ron, call me if you get in early. :thumb:

Quick Question-I just put the address from the registration site in my GPS and it came up with 35800 28 Mile Rd Lenox Twp, MI 48048. Is that correct? Just checking because the site had it listed as E. 28 Mile and the zip code was different. Thanks and see you all tomorrow one way or another.

Brian

Quick Question-I just put the address from the registration site in my GPS and it came up with 35800 28 Mile Rd Lenox Twp, MI 48048. Is that correct? Just checking because the site had it listed as E. 28 Mile and the zip code was different. Thanks and see you all tomorrow one way or another.

Brian

Yeah that sounds like the place.

Here is a link to the site on Google maps.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Lenox,+35800+28+Mile+Road,+New+Haven,+MI&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=57.379893,114.169922&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=35800+28+Mile+Rd,+New+Haven,+Macomb,+Michigan+48048&t=h&z=17

Brian

You should be gold Brian. Call me if you have any problems.
Trying to put together brunch about 10ish? Any takers?

Maybe Bob Evans at Hall & Gratiot by the Holiday inn where most of the members are stayin.

You should be gold Brian. Call me if you have any problems.
Trying to put together brunch about 10ish? Any takers?

Maybe Bob Evans at Hall & Gratiot by the Holiday inn where most of the members are stayin.

My flight arrives at 9:30, I figure by the time I get my rental car and get up there it will be around 11. I am going to try and check in early at the Holiday Inn. If anyone decides to meet up for brunch, please post the location, and I will try to swing by. I will also give a call. Thanks again.

Brian

I can do either 10-ish or 11-ish...

I'll check here in the morning or Bubba has my cell number. I just got to the HI Express a bit ago. i tried to find a hotel along I-94 west of Ann Arbor but everything was sold out (must be a Michigan home weekend?) so I just used points for two nights here and drove straight through.

I hear Windsor can provide some entertainment options........:icon_blush:

Oh my... I never thought of that! My wife Is in New Orleans on a girls trip n I've always said it's unamerican to not go to a strip bar when your wifes out of town. But I'm gettin to old for that..............I'll bring my passport if anyone is interested.:heh:

I just talked to Bubba and he is heading over to the Club now to let Todd and David in for setup, so he will miss breakfast. I'll be at the Bob Evans around 10:30.

What a great class!! Got lots of ideas and things to practice to over the winter.

We had about 30 people for the class and I think everyone learned something based on the amount of notes people were taking. I got over 10 pages myself.

Thanks Todd and Dave, you guys are the best!!

I think everyone learned something

I learned that Scott is the Rib King of SE Michigan! :becky:

Seriously, it was a great class. David and Todd did a great job at the front and the group was interactive and that made the experience even better.

Thanks, guys!

Thanks to Capt Ron for loaning us his cooker and dragging it from Chicagoland.

Back