THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know some one had a few cause we went thru 2 bottles of GJ for the 9:22 ... of course one the freezer drank

Not sure if you heard the story but my partner was freezing a bottle of GJ and it broke :mad::mad2::mad2:

Nah, that was a quality test and obviously it failed. Any Jack with quality alcohol content wouldn't freeze. :heh: If I were you I'd make the package store that sold you such inferior quality alcohol give you a refund. :boxing:

Nah, that was a quality test and obviously it failed. Any Jack with quality alcohol content wouldn't freeze. :heh: If I were you I'd make the package store that sold you such inferior quality alcohol give you a refund. :boxing:

I think it had more to do with the container that he had the water and booze in :rolleyes:

Back