Padawan's Ribs with Zucchini Saucisse and P'tater Gratin Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Padawan wasn't Pheeling good these last couple of weeks...she got some antibiotics Phrom the doctor not too long ago to make herselPhs Pheel better again.
Today she Phelt Phit enouPh to Phire up her MUDS.....and Red Devlin.:cool:

A while back Padawan promised her SIL to make her some smoked ribs and today was the day.
Padawan said to SIL:"Just buy me a (certain) box of ribs from the wholesalestore and I will cook them!":cool:
Padawan's SIL brought her Daughter and Husband to the party as well.

The ribs were rubbed with her homemade rub according to Noskos' Basic rub concoction on his blog.

Zucchini was hollowed out with a apple corer and stuPhed with seasoned ground beePh.
The beePh contained Phresh onion,Phresh garlic,grated parmesan,salt,pepper.

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

IMG_1603.JPG

IMG_1607.JPG

IMG_1609.JPG

IMG_1611.JPG

IMG_1614.JPG

IMG_1619.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

The Zucchini looks awesome! Along with everything else, of course. Inquiring minds want to know though. What's in the rectangular pan on the 7th picture down?

That all looks great - what really caught my attention were the stuffed zucchinis. You guys are Pharkin' geniuses! :thumb:

The Zucchini looks awesome! Along with everything else, of course. Inquiring minds want to know though. What's in the rectangular pan on the 7th picture down?

I think it was lePhtover seasoned ground beePh with thin slices of bacon on top of that.
Making good use of the lePhtover beePh,grate space and heat.:cool:

I really like the idea of coring the Zucchini and stuffing it. What did you do with the core? I will definitely have to try this. Thanks for the post and pron. :thumb:

Back