Padawan and Phubar's NYE 2013 Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
-starter smoked shrimps with tuna empenadas and shrimp sauce

-main course ribs,smoked potato salad and baked kidney beans

-dessert grog (Cape Verdian moonshine)

Shrimps rubbed with salt and pepper.
Padawan and her Cape Verdian SIL made about 250 tuna empenadas a couple days ago.
They're stuPhed with canned tuna,garlic,onion and a homemade sambal.
Shrimp sauce was made out of olive oil,garlic,celery,bay leaf,onion,shrimp shells,1,5 shrimps,Phlour,white wine,water,salt,pepper.

Ribs rubbed with Big Mista's PerPhect Pork rub.
They went in the Phoil with some vanilla sugar,juice from canned peaches and duckPhat (we had no butter).
Glazed with Blues Hog.
Potato salad was stuPhed with a gazillion things...smoked taters,Roma tomatoes,marinaded sundried tomatoes,Smoked green bell pepper,onion,red onion,garlic,smoked green beans,smoked parsnip,pickled green peppers and juice (we had no pickles),mayo,salt,pepper (and other stuPh Padawan put in there).
Baked kidney beans was just a recipe of Keri's Hog apple baked beans (guaranteed winner)...most of the time I substitute the apple for peach.

Padawan wanted to eat ribs but we had no idea what kind of sides.
We just used the ingredients what were laying around Padawan's kitchen.
Ribs + potatoes + kidney beans = no brainer.
We went out 2013 US style...

I literally just had to pick my jaw up from the floor. That looks great. I've never seen baked beans done that way, but I am impressed.

OMG!!! You are killing me Phu! Looks outstanding. You do it right, that's fo sho!:-D

You know I'd hit that hard.

Bob

Pharkin-A right brother!

One of my Phavorite things about 2014 is the trip we have planned to the NetherPharkinglands. :whoo: :hungry:

Pharkin-A right brother!

One of my Phavorite things about 2014 is the trip we have planned to the NetherPharkinglands. :whoo: :hungry:
**** Time out.....
And France too! Are you going to the Tony Stone?

**** Time in....
Now that looks Phabulous as Phark, Phubs

**** Time out.....
And France too! Are you going to the Tony Stone?

**** Time in....
Now that looks Phabulous as Phark, Phubs

Not making it to Tony Stone - this'll be a family trip and the kiddees will still be in school at that time. Only firm destination so far is Amsterdam/Netherlands and the rest is TBD. I'm gonna tell my lovely wife we gotta put France on the itinerary. :hungry: I'll keep you posted on our travel plans!

Back