Ninja Woodfire Grill?

Somehow missed this thread….

Just saw an ad for this pop up on a feed I have. Went through this thread and didn’t see anything about the thing that immediately caused me concern.

How long before the Fan gets completely gummed up with smoke/grease?

Seems like an interesting concept, but would be concerned about the life expectancy.
Valid concern...hadn't considered until now.

Just looked at the fan. A bit dirty but not close to being gummed up. Four screws to take it apart to clean if it eventually gets nasty.

fan_af11.jpg

I just saw the Ninja Woodfire at Sam's today and it looks really cool, perfect size for small, quick cooks. I had forgotten about the thread here.

I just saw the Ninja Woodfire at Sam's today and it looks really cool, perfect size for small, quick cooks. I had forgotten about the thread here.
As a downsizer, really liking it. Only thing it won't do is rotisserie. The everyday conveniece makes up for that.

Ya It's been $399 for a while. It was $369 very briefly. At one point a few weeks ago Amazon claimed 600+ sold in the last month. I guess they're catching on.

On Ninja's web site the "premium package" with 3 year warrantee and cover is now $459.60. Rats.

What was shipping like? Amazon is saying 1-3 weeks even though I have prime. At one point today Amazon showed me a red disclaimer saying that it couldn't br shipped to my location. Dunno what that was about.

What was shipping like? Amazon is saying 1-3 weeks even though I have prime. At one point today Amazon showed me a red disclaimer saying that it couldn't br shipped to my location. Dunno what that was about.
Ninja shipped free. Was supposed to take a couple weeks but only took one.

Son in law got one for Fathers Day when my daughter saw it on sale somewhere with free shipping and no interest financing. He loves it. Posted pictures on facebook from their last camping trip. Cooked a brisket flat and it turned out great. Uses it for a lot of things at home.

Son in law got one for Fathers Day when my daughter saw it on sale somewhere with free shipping and no interest financing. He loves it. Posted pictures on facebook from their last camping trip. Cooked a brisket flat and it turned out great. Uses it for a lot of things at home.
Was initially skeptical about the thing. Has worked fine for my purposes.

Back