THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

417bullelk

Full Fledged Farker
Tuffy bought a new Jack's Old South pit to try his hand at cooking his hog.....he his having trouble getting it to temp....

Funniest thing I've heard so far "I've been shakin like a dog chittin peach seeds" Bwahahahaha!

Johnny drops a rack of ribs!!!!!!!!
He[[ just pick it and dust it off and serv it.
Terry

Almost didnt recognize Lee Ann's trailer without all the pits around it.

I cooked with Paul at this one. Wanted to help him do all 3 meats. It was lots of fun doing the whole hog. Very proud of our results considering it was our 1st whole hog.

I hope to get back to the Pig Jig, it was one of the best,most fun contest I have ever been too.

Myron said he would kiss whichever end had less stuff on it.

David

I cooked with Paul at this one. Wanted to help him do all 3 meats. It was lots of fun doing the whole hog. Very proud of our results considering it was our 1st whole hog.

I hope to get back to the Pig Jig, it was one of the best,most fun contest I have ever been too.
I have to admit that I was dumbfounded that Paul didn't do to his injection what he has no doubt done hundreds of times with stock -- just run it through a few layers of cheesecloth. Of course, that presumes that he had cheesecloth on-site.

John

I watching the second run tonight. I was dumbfounded by the guy that was using green peach for his smoker and the put lighter fluid on the wood to get it to light. I thought these guys knew what they were doing.

Back